Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Facebook ratings



Wooow people this rating thing is getting ridiculous. Why is it so addicting to look online and stir up drama to see who thinks what about who? I admit, I have done a bit of looking around on facebook ratings, just to see what it is all about, but it's nothing but a bunch of people just trying to create drama. Seriously, cursing someone out via facebook does not make you tough. I honestly just sit there and laugh at some of the stupid things that people say.

I don't know why someone would make some of the different applications that are on facebook. Like honesty box? If you really have something to say about someone just tell it to their face. It is so irritating on what some of these applications are doing, it's literally tearing people apart. It's breaking down self esteems, its just plain dumb I think.

But I'm not bashing facebook completely, it's still a great way to keep in touch with people and see how people are doing, even if you don't get to see or talk to them everyday. AKA an easy way to stalk people, but who hasn't facebook creeped on someone from time to time? I know I have, but mostly just looking at pictures. People who read conversations and things like that take it a little too far if you ask me. Just like everything, there is a fine line we should all be careful not to cross.

No comments: