Monday, September 20, 2010

irksome.

IT IS A SHITTY SITUATION to see your ex boyfriend is now hanging out with a girl who seems 10 times cooler then you and who is also amzingly gorgeous, with out make up. I think it is quite literally impossible to completely get over someone who was close to you at one point in your life, well impossible for me anyway, considering there is only a few I let get close enough to me to truly mean anything. They say time heals all wounds, but sometimes I find it's the opposite, time wounds all heals. Think about it.

VOID THIS. To feel like you're not over someone is an error within ones self. It means you aren't settled within and you seem to think that other person filled a gap. They filled no gap, they merely created the illusion that a part of you is gone once they are. You were completely content without that person, and you are even better without them. They did not leave a hole, but rather room to breath because they wedged them self in in the first place. Just because you chose to cram things together to make them fit does not mean they left a gaping hole once gone. I am happy to say I now know it is NOT impossible to get over someone.

No comments: